- Thou shalt be thy child's best and most
- Thou shalt share your valuable information about your
the professionals who need your input.
- Thou shalt put it in writing and keep a copy.
- Thou shalt try to resolve problems at the lowest
not hesitate to contact a higher authority if a problem is not
- Thou shalt keep records.
- Thou shalt seek out information when needed.
- Thou shalt take time to think through information
- Thou shalt have permission to be less than
lessons are learned from both successes and failures.
- Thou shalt not become a martyr. Decide to take
now and then.
- Thou shalt maintain a sense of humor. It is
your emotional well being and that of your child.
- Thou shalt always remember to tell people when they
a good job.
- Thou shalt encourage thy child to make decisions,
one day he or she will need to do so.